UKIP poster boy is a racist immigrant, film at 11

Started by Tamas, April 25, 2014, 04:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 27, 2014, 10:24:01 PM
They are also disastrously running Brighton. I know this is the Daily Mail but it seems well reported and it's the only compilation I can find for the horror stories you occasionally see in the Brighton and Hove Argus:
Also the Greens too are Eurosceptic. I don't know if they want out of the EU but they're totally opposed to it as it is now.

Today Ukip's 'Common Sense' battlebus crashed into Portsmouth train station:

Meanwhile there was a rally there for them and their South-Eastern candidates. The crowd included many ex-Lib Dem voters who are angry about their MP, serial sex pest and possible Russian spy, Mike Hancock. Farage's most cheered line, 'this country is now run by a bunch of college kids who've never done a proper day's work in their lives'.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

Tamas

I think Sheilbh sympathises with them to a degree. :P

This party must be like Jobbik in Hungary: their proposed radical solutions, anti-establishment slogens appeal to a lot of young people. Supporters must be different to supporters of the major parties: to them declaring their "loyalty" is not as "lame" as it might feel for young voters of the majors.

Tamas

Quote from: Jacob on April 28, 2014, 03:48:06 PM
Quote from: Tamas on April 28, 2014, 10:03:22 AMYou are not much better either  :P

He's more self-aware and thus funnier.

He is less against your views so you tolerate him better. :P

Agelastus

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 28, 2014, 03:25:40 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on April 27, 2014, 10:24:01 PM
They are also disastrously running Brighton. I know this is the Daily Mail but it seems well reported and it's the only compilation I can find for the horror stories you occasionally see in the Brighton and Hove Argus:
Also the Greens too are Eurosceptic. I don't know if they want out of the EU but they're totally opposed to it as it is now.

Today Ukip's 'Common Sense' battlebus crashed into Portsmouth train station:

Meanwhile there was a rally there for them and their South-Eastern candidates. The crowd included many ex-Lib Dem voters who are angry about their MP, serial sex pest and possible Russian spy, Mike Hancock. Farage's most cheered line, 'this country is now run by a bunch of college kids who've never done a proper day's work in their lives'.

Christ, that bus is a horrible shade.

Maybe I'll have to rethink my decision to finally break ranks with the Tories and vote UKIP in the upcoming Euro elections if their sartorial taste is that bad. :hmm:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Capetan Mihali

Have you ever done a proper day's work in your life? :hmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on April 28, 2014, 09:22:48 AM
Quote from: mongers on April 28, 2014, 08:28:46 AM

But what more typically happens, you get people who seize on a rag-tag collection of ideas, sentiments, instant judgments and this then becomes their own personal ideology.

No need to be singling out Raz, dude.

I knew enough to know you weren't in favor of the political party what would like to deport you. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Agelastus

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 28, 2014, 05:55:50 PM
Have you ever done a proper day's work in your life? :hmm:

If that was aimed at me...yes. Any day that includes helping to unload a forty foot container filled with floodlight bodies is a "proper day's work" in anyone's books. Especially when you're "office staff". :P

If it was aimed at Nigel Farage...I honestly don't know. :hmm:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Razgovory

Quote from: Agelastus on April 28, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

Maybe I'll have to rethink my decision to finally break ranks with the Tories and vote UKIP in the upcoming Euro elections if their sartorial taste is that bad. :hmm:

Maybe it's an Easter bus.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Well the Ukip logo/colour scheme is awful:
http://www.ukip.org/
:bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Agelastus

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 28, 2014, 06:19:12 PM

Well the Ukip logo/colour scheme is awful:
http://www.ukip.org/

We disagree on many things, Sheilbh, but this is certainly not one of them.

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

celedhring

What colors are there for a new party to pick from, anyway? All non-stupid/disguting ones are already taken.

Left - shades of red
Right - shades of blue
Greens - green
Centrists/Left-Right moderates - orange

There's yellow, but who would vote for a yellow party? :yuk: Think of the pee jokes

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Last couple of polls have Ukip in the lead for the Euro elections, up to 38% in the latest poll.

I'm surprised and shocked that a bunch of Oxbridge educated journalists and MPs shouting 'racist' at them hasn't worked.
Let's bomb Russia!