Purchasing Antibiotics Pharmacy Without Prescription! Amoxicillin overnight

Started by inetryconydot, April 22, 2014, 01:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inetryconydot

EDIT: spam content removed. Thread left in place.

As an aside, this is much like shouting someone down when they're giving a speech at a university.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

OK, Mono.  Some of us would prefer the human race not to be exterminated by a super-plague.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Grey Fox

Why would I want to buy them without a prescription? Without one, I have to pay for them!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Doesn't take much to get a prescription for antibiotics.  Be more expensive to buy them over the interweb.  Probably chalk dust and pigeon droppings compressed into pill like forms anyway.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Someone needs to click on the link and see if they can buy some amox.
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I recently went through a 14 day course of Augmentin for a sinus infection. Boy, did my poop get all greasy. I was using TP at a high rate.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

I keep enough cipro in stock already, but thanks anyway inetryconydot.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on April 22, 2014, 08:24:37 AM
I wish languishites would mature past the anal stage.

You mean Ginger over there? He's knee deep in baby poop, it's going to happen sometime.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.