News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Teenage Jihad Girls Gone Wild!

Started by Syt, April 19, 2014, 08:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Syt on April 20, 2014, 12:09:46 AM
Bosnian Muslims here are usually considered to be rather relaxed about their religion. Some will observe the rules for halal food, or ramadan, but many, if not most just won't give a shit. I have a friend who said he never got as drunk as at a (Muslim) family function he attended in Bosnia.
The bits I've been to are insanely relaxed about religion and there's a lot of drinking involved. The one exception, as ever, is pork.
Let's bomb Russia!

Queequeg

I'm a bit confused. I'm not a racist. I said that I might be prejudiced against Bosnians but
1) Bosnians aren't a race.
2) I said there were Bosnians I knew and liked.
3) I said I think the American intervention as called for. They are people.
4) My "wishing that they hadn't come to America" was clearly about me wanting my 15 year old cousin to not be murdered.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: mongers on April 20, 2014, 08:55:36 AM
Why do we give Spellus a free ride with his casual racism cloaked in ethnic/cultural gobbledygook, wheres in the past we gave shit to Lettow for his backward ideas ?
A lot of people here have been giving him shit since day one of Languish.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2014, 09:36:48 AM
Why do we give Spellus a free ride with his casual racism cloaked in ethnic/cultural gobbledygook, wheres in the past we gave shit to Lettow for his backward ideas ?

I'm not sure that's exactly linked to what mongers was asking about though.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 20, 2014, 09:36:48 AM
Ya, and we call Lettow both on being weird and Racist.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.