Discovered Art Challenges Views of Native American History

Started by Queequeg, March 28, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Queequeg

Sam Adams is generally pretty great.  It is by far my favorite non-microbrew beer. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Queequeg on April 02, 2014, 04:03:06 PM
Sam Adams is generally pretty great.  It is by far my favorite non-microbrew beer.

I'd like to punch you in the balls.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

My favorite non microbrews include Samuel Smith, Paulaner Hefeweizen, Pilsner Urquell, Lindemans Framboise, and Duvel.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I'd punch Cal in the balls too. Not as hard as I'd punch Sqeels though. His great great great great grandchildren would feel that punch through time and space.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2014, 10:17:05 PM
My favorite non microbrews include Samuel Smith, Paulaner Hefeweizen, Pilsner Urquell, Lindemans Framboise, and Duvel.

Paulaner also makes arguably the best Oktoberfest/Maerzen.  Duvel is right around the top of Belgian breweries for me-- trying to find a place that has their 2014 Tripel Hop for less than an arm & a leg.  So far the only place that has it at all has a 750ml bottle for $20.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
I'd punch Cal in the balls too. Not as hard as I'd punch Sqeels though. His great great great great grandchildren would feel that punch through time and space.
Thanks I guess! :)

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2014, 10:24:03 PM
Paulaner also makes arguably the best Oktoberfest/Maerzen.  Duvel is right around the top of Belgian breweries for me-- trying to find a place that has their 2014 Tripel Hop for less than an arm & a leg.  So far the only place that has it at all has a 750ml bottle for $20.
Do you have one of those Duvel tornado glasses?  :cool:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2014, 10:29:15 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
Thanks I guess! :)

You are a mildly good egg.  :)

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2014, 10:30:42 PM
Do you have one of those Duvel tornado glasses?  :cool:

I have a couple.  Have to keep them in a hard-to-reach cabinet so my wife doesn't break them. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Queequeg

Quote from: Caliga on April 02, 2014, 10:17:05 PM
I meant American non-microbrews, Urquell and the Trappist beers are great. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

derspiess

Quote from: Queequeg on April 03, 2014, 09:16:37 AM
I meant American non-microbrews, Urquell and the Trappist beers are great. 

Have you heard that there's an American Trappist brewery now? :) #murca

CountDeMoney

Lol, a Trappist brewery.  Now there'll be beer that tastes like dirty feet.