Ebola and other Epidemics, Inadequate Healthcare Threatens Millions

Started by mongers, March 23, 2014, 04:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 02, 2014, 02:12:38 PM
OK.  Not really what you said.

I figured you'd get all pedantic.  Yes, I was a bit too general with what I said.  :rolleyes:

How about "Anti-gun group uses US ebola case(s) as an excuse to take a shot at the NRA."  Happy, Pappy??
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 02, 2014, 02:27:35 PM
How about "Anti-gun group uses US ebola case(s) as an excuse to take a shot at the NRA."  Happy, Pappy??

I don't see why it matters which group takes a shot at the NRA and its lobbying efforts in Congress to delay the appointment of the Surgeon General for an administration that considers gun violence a public health issue.  Would it make you feel better if it were the National Association of Realtors instead?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2014, 02:56:57 PM
I don't see why it matters which group takes a shot at the NRA and its lobbying efforts in Congress to delay the appointment of the Surgeon General for an administration that considers gun violence a public health issue. 

I'm sure you don't.

QuoteWould it make you feel better if it were the National Association of Realtors instead?

Sure, Arch.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 02, 2014, 03:44:51 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2014, 02:56:57 PM
I don't see why it matters which group takes a shot at the NRA and its lobbying efforts in Congress to delay the appointment of the Surgeon General for an administration that considers gun violence a public health issue. 

I'm sure you don't.

Question is, why do you?  Other than being a gun nut, that is.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

They're trying to score cheap political points on an issue of concern that is not really related to their cause.  People on my side do it as well and I find it equally annoying.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 02, 2014, 03:50:20 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

They're trying to score cheap political points on an issue of concern that is not really related to their cause.  People on my side do it as well and I find it equally annoying.

The lack of confirming a Surgeon General for over a year--one of many Presidential nominations your little bullshit buddies in Congress funded by the NRA insist on delaying--isn't a cheap political point.  It's the head of the fucking US Public Health Service Corps, for fuck's sake.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 02, 2014, 04:02:26 PM
The lack of confirming a Surgeon General for over a year--one of many Presidential nominations your little bullshit buddies in Congress funded by the NRA insist on delaying--isn't a cheap political point.  It's the head of the fucking US Public Health Service Corps, for fuck's sake.

Cut out the irrelevant anti-gun silliness and we'll confirm your nominee.  Hell, bring back Elders.  We could use some laughs.

The Brain

I'm afraid of Ebola. The West is weak, and the Grand Effete in the White House hasn't got the balls.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess