Alaskans fired up over North Korea’s missiles

Started by jimmy olsen, June 06, 2009, 09:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 07, 2009, 05:40:11 PM
Even Kim is not crazy enough to waste a perfectly good nuke on Alaska.

Striking a worthless target on the US soil would be probably the dumbest thing he could do.

:rolleyes:

Any strike on American soil would have significant value to a terrorist.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on June 07, 2009, 09:35:42 PM

Striking a worthless target on the US soil would be probably the dumbest thing he could do.

:rolleyes:

Any strike on American soil would have significant value to a terrorist.

Yeah, but he's not a terrorist.  He's a state actor.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Queequeg on June 07, 2009, 07:19:59 PM

Marty has an intelligent, thoughtful post. 

Jesus.  Next thing you know, he'll be posting naked pics of Eva Green in TBR, going to Latin services and happily marry an Argentine chick with huge breasts.

I'd like to do all that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Chair Force has got a point. It's easy to slap a warhead on top of a fuel tank with wings, but who says it'll hit anywhere near where it was intended to? I doubt NK's missile guidance systems are exactly top-of-the-line. <_<
Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 07, 2009, 10:00:02 PM
Chair Force has got a point. It's easy to slap a warhead on top of a fuel tank with wings, but who says it'll hit anywhere near where it was intended to? I doubt NK's missile guidance systems are exactly top-of-the-line. <_<
These days you can do that sort of thing with consumer electronics.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom