The Mystery of Missing Malaysia Airlines 370

Started by jimmy olsen, March 08, 2014, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on January 01, 2020, 09:40:01 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on January 01, 2020, 09:30:01 PM
No pilot should be allowed to be inside the cockpit alone.  If one of the pilots needs to go to the washroom, somebody should sit next to him. 

Why would you want to have someone sit next to the copilot taking a dump in the bathroom?
Moral support and encouragement? :unsure:

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on January 01, 2020, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 01, 2020, 07:51:19 AM
Murder suicides usually involve people the killer has a grudge against, or some sort of twisted love or relationship. They don't typically involve hundreds of unrelated victims.
I was talking specifically about mass murder suicides, which as far as I know are often directed against random strangers.  See: the other pilot suicides already mentioned, the Las Vegas concert mass shooting, the guy who shot up that McDonald's in San Diego, the Luby's Cafeteria shooting in Texas, etc.

And a key factor is finding out what made them homicidal and what signs that indicate this that you can look for. Many many people (AFAIK the vast majority) who are suicidal are not homicidal. There is a very imporant difference between these two kinds of people, and understanding this difference is fundamental to understanding the cause of the Malaysian crash (in this case).
Women want me. Men want to be with me.