News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Operation: Rescue The Nigger Fish

Started by CountDeMoney, June 06, 2009, 07:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 06, 2009, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 01:20:40 PM
You're not going to fucking believe this.
I had two of them in a single casserole dish.  I come home from scoring a sweet deal in a 20-gallon starter kit, and one of them is FUCKING HAVING BABIES AS WE SPEAK.  There's ten of them so far.  WTF?????????????

You can take the fish out of the hood...

They'll be a tasty snack for the other fish.

I already segregated the young'uns.  Total: 13 babies, 1 stillborn.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 06, 2009, 01:57:09 PM
Finally, someone gets to have sex in CdM's apartment  :w00t:

Very funny.  <_<

I did, however, buy the coolest sunken aircraft carrier.  Looks like the Lexington.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 02:34:57 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 06, 2009, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 01:20:40 PM
You're not going to fucking believe this.
I had two of them in a single casserole dish.  I come home from scoring a sweet deal in a 20-gallon starter kit, and one of them is FUCKING HAVING BABIES AS WE SPEAK.  There's ten of them so far.  WTF?????????????

You can take the fish out of the hood...

They'll be a tasty snack for the other fish.

I already segregated the young'uns.  Total: 13 babies, 1 stillborn.
Depending on the species they might start to eat each other.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Great.  I woke up this AM expecting to piss the day away watching baseball and playing EVE;  mow I have to learn about "The Nitrogen Cycle".

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 02:38:08 PM
I did, however, buy the coolest sunken aircraft carrier.  Looks like the Lexington.

Excellent  :cool:

Ruined temples can also look very good in an aquarium; shades of Atlantis  :cool:

Pedrito

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 03:14:40 PM
Great.  I woke up this AM expecting to piss the day away watching baseball and playing EVE;  mow I have to learn about "The Nitrogen Cycle".

The More You Know (TM)
And your karma has sensibly improved today  :hug:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Pedrito on June 06, 2009, 04:24:22 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 03:14:40 PM

The More You Know (TM)
And your karma has sensibly improved today  :hug:

L.
Not really, he's already tied up that new neighbor in his basement.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

I could trap you in my basements with a couple electromagnets, so STFU.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Fireblade

Yeah, that algae eater will last for awhile in the pot, if your aquarium isn't set up yet. They're hardy little fuckers. He SHOULD be fine for awhile, but since you have a new tank, you might have to buy some spiruella, or whatever they're called, for it to eat. If you don't feel like going back to Petco, just drop a little vegetable in there for it to eat.

The rest of the stuff, well, get it in the tank as soon as it's safe. You're supposed to let a tank sit without fish for a day or two. But since all your fish are in pots and shit, you might have to put them in there earlier. A lot of them are going to die anyway, but you'll have survivors.

lol, my year at petsmart finally comes in handy?

Alcibiades

Lol, you forgot to tell him the part about weed.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Fireblade

Quote from: Alcibiades on June 06, 2009, 04:47:47 PM
Lol, you forgot to tell him the part about weed.

Oh yes: Drop a brick of weed in the tank for the fish. It calms them down, dude.

CountDeMoney

OK, several hours ago, the tank reached a balmy 76-78 degrees, and I only lost one in a container.  Little bastard apparently just didn't have it in him.
So far, it's been about, what, 4 hours...and they're all doing their fish thing.  Swimming, eating a bit, darting in and out of the aircraft carrier.  Doing what fish do.
I woke up from a little nap, and Gangsta Kitty was intently studying them.

We'll see how many floaters there are in the morning.

Quite frankly, after being left outside since Thursday, in a small amount of shitty water with no food or oxygenation, I think they're going to be alright.  Tough little bastards.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 08:51:09 PM
Quite frankly, after being left outside since Thursday, in a small amount of shitty water with no food or oxygenation, I think they're going to be alright.  Tough little bastards.
You know after all that they will all be dead in the morning, right?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on June 06, 2009, 08:53:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 06, 2009, 08:51:09 PM
You know after all that they will all be dead in the morning, right?

After rescuing them all morning, dropping over $100 on supplies, and spending the vast majority of my day off on them, I am totally and completely expecting that.