News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on February 11, 2015, 06:07:07 PM
Who cares if a Polish person would be upset? I live in a city that celebrates artisanal doughnuts. -_-
I do?  I care about Poland. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Brown rice and frijoles negros.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Like I was doing with alcohol, now on the path to finishing out food reserves.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Egg McMuffin, and Egg White Delight McMuffin.

The EWDM is actually pretty good, not very distinguishable from the regular.

I still contend that the Egg McMuffin is one of Earth's finest culinary pleasures.

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 14, 2015, 02:13:06 PM
Egg McMuffin, and Egg White Delight McMuffin.

The EWDM is actually pretty good, not very distinguishable from the regular.

I still contend that the Egg McMuffin is one of Earth's finest culinary pleasures.
I had chicken minis from Chik-Fil-A this morning for breakfast. :punk:

Ed Anger

I had Apple Toaster Strudel for a snack. Had to fix the damn things myself though.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

I am presently enjoying a German-style Kebab made by Mexican immigrants.  Globalization!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on February 15, 2015, 03:14:36 PM
I am presently enjoying a German-style Kebab made by Mexican immigrants.  Globalization!

You probably have all kinds of food prepared by Mexican immigrants.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 14, 2015, 08:50:00 PM
I had Apple Toaster Strudel for a snack. Had to fix the damn things myself though.

The breakdown of the American Family (tm) is complete.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

BTW, a recent conversation between Polish people I was privy to:

We have Pączki day on Thursday and it was yesterday :)
Ah - ok.  Then no more donuts for awhile.
I ate too many :/ And how's your vacation?
They are very tempting seeing them in all the stores.  But as long as no one brings them into the office I do ok.
Homemade donuts are much better that's why I can't resist eating too much :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Got a big pot of Texas chili on the stove.  It's a new recipe I got from a dude I know from a meat smoking forum who lives in Whitehouse, TX (think that's someplace near Dallas).  It's saltier than any chili I've tasted before.  He puts a tbsp of Tony's in it and that's probably why, as that stuff is probably more salt and MSG than anything else.

The Brain

Ostkaka with lingonberries. :mmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on February 16, 2015, 11:05:01 AM
Got a big pot of Texas chili on the stove.  It's a new recipe I got from a dude I know from a meat smoking forum who lives in Whitehouse, TX (think that's someplace near Dallas).  It's saltier than any chili I've tasted before.  He puts a tbsp of Tony's in it and that's probably why, as that stuff is probably more salt and MSG than anything else.

Can I has recipe?  I mean with all the provisions that my recipe is the only true Texas chili blah blah.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 15, 2015, 05:02:57 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 15, 2015, 03:14:36 PM

You probably have all kinds of food prepared by Mexican immigrants.

Yes but only once has it been German Middle-Eastern food.