Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on January 31, 2015, 02:19:54 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2015, 01:58:02 PM
I don't think we have any dishes with raw meat in them here. :yuk:
:huh: Steak tartare is delicious, as is sushi.

No it isn't, but I didn't really count fish in the raw meat category. We eat lots of raw fish here.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

I consider fish to be meat. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

None of you European motherfuckers can ever goof on American olive loaf.  EVER.  AGAIN.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

I had apple pączki and coffee for breakfast. :mmm:

Eddie Teach

Because if you just called it an apple doughnut, people wouldn't know how fancy your grocer is.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 08, 2015, 09:35:39 AM
Because if you just called it an apple doughnut, people wouldn't know how fancy your grocer is.
Pączki are not donuts.  If you ever said that to a Polack you'd get your teeth knocked out. :mad:

Eddie Teach

They sure look like doughnuts to me.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

*shrug* Go ahead and try it then. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2015, 10:41:57 AM
*shrug* Go ahead and try it then. :)

People just got to be argumentative over the most useless of subjects. Enjoy your Polack food.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

I think I'll stick with apple fritters.

Admiral Yi

Ate at Red Lobster yesterday for the 2nd time in my life, the first being 25 years ago.  They're doing a lobster feast special.

The lobster was better than I expected.  I split a mongo platter with my mom.  It came with one Maine lobster tail, one Rock lobster tail, and a linguine with shrimp and lobster claw pieces. 

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on February 08, 2015, 09:40:59 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 08, 2015, 09:35:39 AM
Pączki are not donuts.  If you ever said that to a Polack you'd get your teeth knocked out. :mad:

The commissary had some Paczki...lemon and blueberry.

I wanted to try them, but I have my fitness test tomorrow.  :(

garbon

Who cares if a Polish person would be upset? I live in a city that celebrates artisanal doughnuts. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.