Main Menu

What are you eating?

Started by jimmy olsen, March 15, 2009, 11:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on February 09, 2017, 09:01:54 PM
No comment on what I ate this evening. :whistle:

Rice ball and fish heads.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Made a stir fry with shii take mushrooms, zucchini, mung bean sprouts, bell pepper, turkey, onion, okra, carrots, chili peppers, and teriyaki sauce. Turned out surprisingly decent. :hmm:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Ate a Arby's roast beef sandwich. I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO DIE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

oven potato with herbs.
roast beef with 3 mustard crust.
veggies, because it's mandatory.
a decent bordeau wine.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Making some burritos with the lovely tortillas that my cousin brought me from the US. Just was pan frying the chicken with some peppers and I guess the peppers I bought were hot enough that just inhaling the vapors has someone spiced up my nose. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

Yogurt with pear flavor and rolled oats

mongers

Had something today I hadn't had in a while, pizza.  :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

It's food truck season in downtown Edmonton. :mmm:

I had a fish taco with mango salsa.  Good, but not as good as the fish tacos from Lionel's Seafood. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I had a Penn Station steak and cheese sub. No onions and peppers. That shit ruins it.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
I had a Penn Station steak and cheese sub. No onions and peppers. That shit ruins it.
grilled onions are ok on there.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on July 10, 2017, 07:22:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
grilled onions are ok on there.

For you maybe.

Eddie Teach

I had ribs from Chili's.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Finally had a Five Guys burger, at the Atlanta airport.

Nice enough burger, but did not live up to the hype.  And even discounting the airport premium that's one damn pricey burger.