This Pronoun Will Make You Irresistible to Women

Started by jimmy olsen, February 19, 2014, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on February 19, 2014, 09:27:33 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2014, 03:38:09 PM
Perhaps we should just have a grass roots ban where we ignore threads that start off with a slate article.

I propose a ban on garbon posting gifs of white chicks rolling their eyes.

I can get you more black chicks. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2014, 09:41:55 PM
Perhaps we should just have a grass roots ban where we ignore threads that start off with a slate article.

It would alleviate the feeling I get that you really want to be little white girl.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on February 19, 2014, 09:56:33 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 19, 2014, 09:41:55 PM

It would alleviate the feeling I get that you really want to be little white girl.

I'm not even sure what to say to that. :D

garbon

CountDeMoney

Got nothing on little white girls drunk with power.

garbon

Those of you excited about that age of consent map likely have a better idea about that than I.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

There's a "for womb the bell tolls" joke in there somewhere.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.