Zoo Kills Young Giraffe, Invites Children to Watch It Be Chopped Up, Fed to Lion

Started by jimmy olsen, February 09, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

People have too much time on their hands. Also, it is reprehensible to let children see animals eat another animal? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

QuoteThe Copenhagen Zoo said it "euthanized" Marius to avoid inbreeding.

Here's a novel idea:  don't let him fuck.  What, giraffes can't be neutered or something?  Goddamn.

QuoteA veterinarian shot Marius with a rifle as he leaned down to munch on rye bread, a favorite snack.

That's some punk ass gangsta shit right there.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2014, 08:53:01 PM

Here's a novel idea:  don't let him fuck.  What, giraffes can't be neutered or something?  Goddamn.

Novel idea, Tim's blurb of an article had the zoo speaking about that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2014, 08:55:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2014, 08:53:01 PM

Novel idea, Tim's blurb of an article had the zoo speaking about that.

That could impact my righteous indignation.  Not having it.  Not in this thread, Florence.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

garbon

Ed Anger

garbon

:secret:

Tim doesn't write any articles.

That said, as I said from the start, it was Slate. -_-

Liep

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2014, 08:51:15 PM
Zookeeper and TV personality Jack Hanna, who is also director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio, joined the chorus of outrage Monday, calling the Copenhagen Zoo's decision "the most abominable, insensitive, ridiculous thing I've ever heard of."

I had to google this guy, and he looks exactly like I imagined. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2014, 09:05:23 PM
:secret:

Tim doesn't write any articles.

That said, as I said from the start, it was Slate. -_-

You know what I mean. :shakes fist:

garbon

Quote from: Liep on February 10, 2014, 09:07:35 PM
Zookeeper and TV personality Jack Hanna, who is also director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio, joined the chorus of outrage Monday, calling the Copenhagen Zoo's decision "the most abominable, insensitive, ridiculous thing I've ever heard of."

And he's looked like that since at least the mid-90s. :(

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on February 10, 2014, 09:07:35 PM

Yeah, he's been a regular on David Letterman for Christ knows how long.

Ed Anger

Plus he brought animals to the graduation ceremony at Ohio State. Totally awesome.