Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Started by Liep, February 06, 2014, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2014, 11:54:53 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 20, 2014, 11:54:23 AM
Gold in women's curling.

Your skip has a big ass.

She also makes a lot more money than you, is more athletic than you and is adored by a nation.  Why must you always hate women who wouldnt even be interested in meeting you?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 20, 2014, 12:17:48 PM
Damn CC took this one hard.

Not so much that as I find it odd that Yi can only build himself up by making snide comments about women who are far more successful than him.  I have a great dislike of that particular failing of character.

crazy canuck

That British ref really sucks.

Its the problem we always have when the US and Canada play eachother.  No other nations have decent womens refs.

derspiess

Trying to watch at work but they've got us throttled so much it's very low res-- can barely see the puck.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 20, 2014, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 20, 2014, 11:54:53 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 20, 2014, 11:54:23 AM
Gold in women's curling.

Your skip has a big ass.

She also makes a lot more money than you, is more athletic than you and is adored by a nation.  Why must you always hate women who wouldnt even be interested in meeting you?

I was going to comment that Jones probably doesn't make more money than Yi (curling does not pay very well), but a quick check at Wikipedia shows that she was in-house counsel with an investment company, so she probably does pretty well for herself.

Of course that also means she's an almumnus of the U of Manitoba Law School. :punk:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 20, 2014, 12:19:24 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 20, 2014, 12:17:48 PM
Damn CC took this one hard.

Not so much that as I find it odd that Yi can only build himself up by making snide comments about women who are far more successful than him.  I have a great dislike of that particular failing of character.

Does he really? How does he just not post everytime he goes at walmart to check out the fat chicks?

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on February 20, 2014, 12:35:25 PM
Trying to watch at work but they've got us throttled so much it's very low res-- can barely see the puck.

Both teams are playing very well.  lots of good scoring chances for both teams.  Both goalies playing well.

Just wish the ref wouldnt call so many questionable penalties against both teams.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on February 20, 2014, 12:39:50 PM
I was going to comment that Jones probably doesn't make more money than Yi (curling does not pay very well), but a quick check at Wikipedia shows that she was in-house counsel with an investment company, so she probably does pretty well for herself.

Of course that also means she's an almumnus of the U of Manitoba Law School. :punk:

lol, she is a pretty well known lawyer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 20, 2014, 12:40:48 PM

Both teams are playing very well.  lots of good scoring chances for both teams.  Both goalies playing well.

Just wish the ref wouldnt call so many questionable penalties against both teams.

That's funny. Here I was thinking that all this message sending would irk you up.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 20, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

That's funny. Here I was thinking that all this message sending would irk you up.

They are doing it correctly.  The men for some reason insist on hugging eachother.  Basketball players do it the best. :showoff:

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 20, 2014, 12:43:08 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 20, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

They are doing it correctly.  The men for some reason insist on hugging eachother.  Basketball players do it the best. :showoff:

I see no difference between this & this male hugging you speak off.

crazy canuck

Good first period.

Hopefully the Ref picks up her game and we will have a game for the ages here.