Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 19, 2014, 10:21:33 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 19, 2014, 10:13:20 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 19, 2014, 10:11:00 PM
He was throwing 'choke' signs at Kaepernick.

:lol:

There will be some shootings at pioneer square tonite.

I wonder where he learned that from.

QuoteDaily News Wire Services
Posted: December 22, 1992

New York Jets defensive coordinator Pete Carroll got a little carried away after Miami's Pete Stoyanovich missed an extra point that allowed New York to stay ahead of the Dolphins late in Sunday's game.

After Stoyanovich atoned for the miss with a game-winning 37-yard field goal with seven seconds left, Carroll apologized for making the "choke" sign that was caught by television cameras.

Carroll apologized to Stoyanovich after the game and made a public apology yesterday on Miami and New York radio stations.

"Yeah, I did it. I regret that it happened," Carroll said after the Dolphins' 19-17 victory. "It wasn't fair to Stoyanovich at all. And you can write that."

Carroll said he was upset about the play that preceded Stoyanovich's miss, a 55-yard run with a screen pass for a touchdown by Miami's Tony Martin. He claimed a Miami lineman had gone downfield and picked the Jets' Erik McMillan, allowing Martin to get clear.

Miami coach Don Shula said he didn't see the choke gesture, but added that ''if he did do it, I'm glad it came back to haunt him."

Interesting find, how'd you happen on that, remember it randomly or posted somewhere else tonight?

I have absolutely nothing against either teams, I don't generally like the Broncos but like Peyton Manning after how he dealt with the Indy situation. I dont mind Seattle or the 12th man talk, though it is a bit excessive, but I'm not a big fan of Pete Carrol, he's come across as a pretty big douche. 

So it's a wash, until Sherman's classless act tonight, so guess I'm rooting for the Broncos but I'm not really invested either way, should be entertaining.    :yucky:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 19, 2014, 11:34:02 PM
Interesting find, how'd you happen on that, remember it randomly or posted somewhere else tonight?

I actually watched that game, Cochise. 

Pete Carroll was a docuhebag then, was a douchebag at USC and he's a douchebag now.  And douchebags don't ever change their vaginal pH levels.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 19, 2014, 11:38:44 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 19, 2014, 11:34:02 PM

I actually watched that game, Cochise. 

Pete Carroll was a docuhebag then, was a douchebag at USC and he's a douchebag now.  And douchebags don't ever change their vaginal pH levels.

Yep.  And in a stunning development the doucebag's team is a bunch of douchebags.

I can't decide if I would rather see the Seachicken's lose the Super Bowl or see their team bus fall off the GW bridge.

Either way I would be happy.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 19, 2014, 11:42:10 PM
or see their team bus fall off the GW bridge.

Would probably just be stuck in single lane traffic for several hours due to unknown reasons.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on January 19, 2014, 05:47:11 PM
Without the cheating, the Patriots aren't very impressive.  I was sort of worried in the beginning, since it seemed like the NFL had given the refs orders not to flag the Patriots for pass interference, but things turned out alright.
Half the defense is on IR, their injuries just finally caught up with them. As soon as Talib went down we were done. Still, a very impressive season considering what they endured.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Enough with the injury excuses, Tim.  Everyone had injuries.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2014, 09:35:57 AM
Not like the Patriots. I seriously think this may be Belichick's finest season, under most other coaches this team would have been 5-11.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Go suck a bag of dead wet dicks.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 20, 2014, 10:01:33 AM
Not like the Patriots. I seriously think this may be Belichick's finest season, under most other coaches this team would have been 5-11.

Uh, yeah.  Lots of teams had injuries like the Patriots.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Who would have thought when Stanford and Texas Tech come together it would be the Stanford guy who lacks class?

Still glad Crabtree failed again.  I am not petty or anything.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2014, 11:37:02 AM

Uh, yeah.  Lots of teams had injuries like the Patriots.

True but they went 5-11 it seems.  Man if only the Redskins could have gone 5-11.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Check out the packers, that also went to the playoffs.  More injuries than the cheatriots without You People™.

For reference, just off the top of my head:

Rodgers, Finley, Lacy, Nelson, Cobb, Jones, Matthews, the whole secondary.  Actually it appears the whole team may have been hurt at one point or another and missed games this season.   :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain