Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Started by 11B4V, January 14, 2014, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 16, 2014, 11:22:33 AM
Now, just how many midgets would it take to subdue a lion?  :hmm: Maybe this hoax needs to be tested anyway.  :menace:

Then who will serve salsa at Malthus's parties?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I think it would take 2,000 midgets.

Only about 20 at a time can apply leverage to the lion, and the lion can beat those odds.  So you need to wear the lion out. 

lustindarkness

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2014, 12:10:34 PM
I think it would take 2,000 midgets.

Only about 20 at a time can apply leverage to the lion, and the lion can beat those odds.  So you need to wear the lion out. 

That sounds about right. Also it would matter if the lion gets a running start in a wide open space or they are on him the moment he is let loose.

I wonder if it would make a difference if they wear wrestling outfits with masks and capes? Or if the lion wears a wrestling outfit?  :hmm:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

I assumed an enclosed space like a bull ring and no mask for the lion.

Eddie Teach

It only takes 3 or 4 hyenas, I figure 20 midgets would be enough.

DGuller

I would agree with Yi's train of thought.  Midgets can't really restrict the lion's range of motion, regardless of their numbers.  The lion would always be able to break free.  Therefore they have to wait until the lion is tired from all this breaking free action to go for the kill.

The only alternative is for the midgets to somehow figure out a way to form a pile on top of the lion, and have that pile hold together well enough for a couple of minutes.  If they can do that, then the lion will suffocate fairly quickly either from lack of fresh air, or from chest constriction.  A lot of midgets would suffocate too, but probably way less than with the first strategy.

The Brain

There was a field test 11 years ago when a forumite fought off a horde of humans less than half his size.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2014, 04:44:48 PM
There was a field test 11 years ago when a forumite fought off a horde of humans less than half his size.
:lol:

lustindarkness

Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2014, 04:44:48 PM

Well done.  :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Capetan Mihali

I'm sensing a katmai joke, but I don't quite get it. :weep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

DGuller

Capetan Mihali

Ah. ^_^

I miss those days.  I can't believe I just cleared a decade on this board last fall. :weep:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."