News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Scottish woman bites car

Started by Syt, January 10, 2014, 10:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/drunk-rhian-jeremiah-bites-car-3006702

QuoteDrunk woman takes BITE out of car outside takeaway like Jaws in James Bond movies

The shocked victims said they heard "metal crunching" as drunken Rhian Jeremiah bit down on their motor

An enraged woman picked an argument with three strangers on a night out – then tried to eat their car.

Rhian Jeremiah sank her teeth into the roof of the Fiat 500 in a scene reminiscent of Jaws in the James Bond movies.

The shocked victims said they heard "metal crunching" as drunken Jeremiah bit down on their motor.

A court was told Selina Day, 23, and two friends were parked outside the Lip Lick'n Chicken takeaway when "aggressive and angry" Jeremiah, 26, approached them.

Ms Day said: "She came up to the car and tried to rip the door open. I couldn't understand her, she was drunk and abusive.

"There was a bit of an argument and she sunk her teeth into the part of the car above the window. I could hear the metal crunching."

Police found teeth marks in the white metal work, which cost more than £200 to repair.

Magistrates in Aberystwyth, West Wales, were told Jeremiah had been drinking in the town at a memorial for her boyfriend Simon Jones, who drowned.

She had been retracing his steps on what would have been his birthday, the court heard.

Jeremiah, of Cardigan, was found guilty of causing criminal damage.

She admitted assaulting two police officers, who were called to arrest her.

She was given a 12-month community order and ordered to attend 20 alcohol abuse counselling sessions.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Clearly, she was playing the Languish drinking game, and read a bunch of Siege posts in a row.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

QuoteShe had been retracing his steps on what would have been his birthday, the court heard.

The drowning part she'll do next year.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Tyr on January 10, 2014, 10:01:58 AM
It was deep fried right?

It doesn't say. I 'd be very interested in trying the deep fried pizza I've heard about and that's supposedly a thing in Scotland.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

QuoteI couldn't understand her, she was drunk and abusive.

So she was a local.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Quote from: Syt on January 10, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
It was deep fried right?

It doesn't say. I 'd be very interested in trying the deep fried pizza I've heard about and that's supposedly a thing in Scotland.

They all look so disgusting. And the idea of it with brown sauce...:x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

garbon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_pizza

QuoteIn the east of Scotland they can be served with "salt and sauce", where the pizza is smothered in brown sauce before being folded in half after being fried. In the west they are generally served with salt and vinegar.

:o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on January 10, 2014, 10:03:50 AM
It was deep fried right?

I'm not sure about fully deep fried pizza (though I wouldn't be surprised....) I have had a batter pizza before though. It was not a good mix.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Quote from: garbon on January 10, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_pizza

QuoteIn the east of Scotland they can be served with "salt and sauce", where the pizza is smothered in brown sauce before being folded in half after being fried. In the west they are generally served with salt and vinegar.

:o

Ok, that is disgusting.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Richard Hakluyt

Much as it is pleasant to see the Scots get a good kicking, it appears from the article that she is Welsh and the incident happened in Wales  :huh:

Ed Anger

Malthus

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 10, 2014, 10:23:20 AM
Much as it is pleasant to see the Scots get a good kicking, it appears from the article that she is Welsh and the incident happened in Wales  :huh:

Blame Meri.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius