News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by garbon, January 01, 2014, 12:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I went to bed at 10, woke up briefly around midnight when the artillery barrage was at its peak, then went back to sleep till 6:30 am.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Oh, and Happy New Year and all that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

:cheers:

Happy New Year!!  I spent the last few hours kicking my kids' asses in Pokemon Monopoly.  :D

Ideologue

Quote from: katmai on January 01, 2014, 02:01:17 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 01, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

So does not having any friends. -_-

If you only had better taste in films...

I think you must be confusing me with someone else.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Quote from: Ideologue on January 01, 2014, 04:16:43 AM
Quote from: katmai on January 01, 2014, 02:01:17 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 01, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

So does not having any friends. -_-

If you only had better taste in films...

I think you must be confusing me with someone else.

Nope you are the douche who thinks Pain and Gain is an A+ and rates the Getaway the same grade as The Worlds End. :lmfao:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Liep

Barenboim loves the audience and the audience loves Barenboim. Now to Garmisch-Partenkirchen!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.