News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Riddle me this

Started by Razgovory, December 28, 2013, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

How is special administrative region Macau like a trigonometry finger puppet made of cinder blocks?

[spoiler]Oranges![/spoiler]

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Two ducks are sitting in a bathtub. One duck asks the other to pass the soap. The other duck says "What do I look like, a typewriter?"
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 28, 2013, 03:14:40 PM
Two ducks are sitting in a bathtub. One duck asks the other to pass the soap. The other duck says "What do I look like, a typewriter?"

No soap, radio!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

A horse walks into a bakery. Says the baker, "Sorry, we don't have that." Says the horse, "No problem, I'm here by bike."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Savonarola

The cock crew,
The sky was blue:
The bells in heaven
Were striking eleven.
'Tis time for this poor soul
To go to heaven.

[spoiler]The fox burying his grandmother under a hollybush[/spoiler]
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Scipio

How many surrealists does it take to wax a fishtank?

Yellow; the snakes have no armpits.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Admiral Yi

The kitten picture is nice.

Darth Wagtaros

It is.  Reminds me of my missing cat, who decided to dig himself out during the big blizzard last winter.

Purple.
PDH!

DGuller

His tail is going to get his ass spotted.