News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by The Brain, December 23, 2013, 08:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

It is now Christmas Eve in Stockholm. That's the day of Christmas in Sweden. Merry Christmas people! Or God Jul as we say over here. :)

My stool is firm, but not hard.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grinning_Colossus

Have they burnt down the Julbocken?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

According to my Santa tracker app, Santa is in eastern China now.  Hope they didn't pee-pee in his Coke :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

Josquius

It just turned xmas.
My enthusiasm is non-existant. Its just a generic Wednesday here.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

I'm stuck at work.  Gonna take a nice long lunch and then leave early.  Gonna swing by the brewery to drop off some presents and fill up a couple growlers before they shut down and then pick Tommy up from school (brewery & school are on the same road about a half mile apart).

Then later I'll take Tommy to church with me at 7:00 and afterwards my parents, brothers & I assemble at my place for a traditional beef & rice stew my wife makes for Christmas Eve.  Watch the kids open a couple presents, eat some turron, pop open a couple Christmas beers, put the kids to bed, get the presents out, and enjoy my traditional Christmas Eve cigar.  Tradition FTW
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

I'm at work.  I have an impaired trial.  <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Here's hoping the accused (whose lawyer got off the record) doesn't show up.  We've been told we can go home at noon (unless we have trials running).

Assuming we get sent home, I'm going to finish off a tourtiere I started making on the weekend for supper, watch the boys open a present, probably watch a Christmas movie with the missus.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

I'm guessing they'll be running the Christmas Story marathon again this year.  If not, I'll just keep playing my blu-ray copy.

Maladict

I just utterly ruined tomorrow's dessert :Embarrass:. Should still taste ok, I hope.
Merry Christmas everyone.