Peter O'Toole RIP

Started by Sheilbh, December 15, 2013, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

:( Last of the great Hollywood hellions.  The stories that man has told dwarfs the ones he didn't.

Queequeg

Jesus. I was just thinking last week what deaths would make me saddest and he was pretty much #1.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

FunkMonk

:(

He was my avatar for so long too.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Queequeg

I feel like crying. The Ruling Class and Lawrence were two of my favorite movies when I was younger. Ive probably seen both 15 times.
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

"My Favorite Year" was always a personal fave of mine.  Hilarious and touching at the same time.  And HBO ran it non-stop in the mid-80s.

Queequeg

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Josephus

Hopefully he went out pleasantly drunk.

:(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Drakken

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

RIP Pete.

Can't agree with his observation about Irish asses.