Cal comes face to face with his doppelganger and other Richmond-related AAR

Started by Caliga, December 10, 2013, 10:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I assume he got back to his own time somehow.  Possibly by ambulance.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on December 11, 2013, 02:44:29 PM
It's probably a hit man, but a couple of things don't make perfect sense.  Why is he being so overt about tailing you?  And why are you still alive?  :hmm:
:hmm: Because he's an old guy, and old people are useless?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on December 12, 2013, 06:09:38 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 11, 2013, 02:44:29 PM
It's probably a hit man, but a couple of things don't make perfect sense.  Why is he being so overt about tailing you?  And why are you still alive?  :hmm:
:hmm: Because he's an old guy, and old people are useless?  :)

Remember this in 20 years.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Eddie Teach

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

KRonn

At a restaurant/bar nearby where I sometimes go a guy who also goes there looks like a double of one of my cousins. First time I saw him I really had to wonder if it was my cousin, it was freaky, but he would have recognized me also anyway and said something. No, it isn't him, but someone who would pass as his double to a person who saw them both the first time. Kind of makes you wonder of the possibility of a mistaken identity in something like a crime or if one guy is seen doing something, like being with another woman, by someone who knows the other guy.

Eddie Teach