News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do you send real Christmas cards?

Started by Brazen, December 10, 2013, 06:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you ho, ho, ho or no, no, no?

Yes, to friends, relatives, colleagues, business associates - you name it!
2 (8.7%)
Yes, to a moderate circle of friends, relatives and immediate team at work.
3 (13%)
Yes, just to a select few friends and family.
5 (21.7%)
No, I send some crappy electronic alternative.
0 (0%)
No, none at all, I'm the Grinch.
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Brazen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 10, 2013, 11:24:11 AM
I don't really know what that means though, it is like asking Captain Hornblower to hum an improvised catchy tune  :hmm:
:lol:

You can't beat M&S. Good quality, charities benefit, cheaper than card shops, and you can get one tastefully artistic, mother-specific or both. And they have a three for two on cards and wrapping at the moment :P

Or you could play the kid card (pun intended) like Nick Clegg's family:

Brazen

As usual, I mucked up one of the cards I wrote last night and put it to one side to be recycled (or until someone's name came up that I could adapt to my mis-writing). By the time I'd enveloped and stamped all the cards, that one had gone missing. So someone will receive a card that says "To P..." and nothing else  :lol:

dps

Used to send a lot, but now send less than a dozen, mostly hand delivered.

Syt

I haven't spoken to my mother in 5 years, but it appears I've just received a card from her. I'm not drunk enough to open it yet. I may put it off till the weekend.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.