News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: mongers on May 07, 2014, 08:49:44 AM
Does the pigs head on the far left represent The Netherlands ?

It seems none of the G20 (or G7) nations has such a flag, so no idea.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

It has to be Italy but it might be the EU at large because of the Blue & White color scheme.

G7 is

USA
Canada
Germany
France
UK
Italy
Japan

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Or maybe NATO with Latvia hanging on?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

What the hell are we and Japan supposed to be?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

The rat is obviously Canada.

USA...An Eagle?
Japan...I see a Rat Skull
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Queequeg

Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2014, 08:42:15 AM
From EUOT:

:lol:
It's funny because the Russians hate the Chinese as much as anyone.   :lol:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Syt

Comment on EUOT was that neither would attack the beast, because they'd be afraid to get stabbed in the back by the other one. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Queequeg

Also, have we established what the pig is?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on May 07, 2014, 09:28:06 AM
Also, have we established what the pig is?

Pretty sure it is Italy. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

So only Russians, Chinese and Germans are people?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Maybe the pig is Finland, and the piglet is Latvia?  :hmm:

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on May 07, 2014, 09:32:36 AM
Maybe the pig is Finland, and the piglet is Latvia?  :hmm:

Since when has a pig ever represented Finland?  Though I guess about as often as a rat skull has ever represented Japan.

derspiess

Quote from: Queequeg on May 07, 2014, 09:19:10 AM
It's funny because the Russians hate the Chinese as much as anyone.   :lol:

I hear that all the time, but it sure hasn't played out that way the past 25 or so years in relations between the two countries.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

A suggestion on EUOT is that the pig is Israel. I guess it would be the closest match for the colors, and the pig adding additional insult.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on May 07, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
A suggestion on EUOT is that the pig is Israel. I guess it would be the closest match for the colors, and the pig adding additional insult.

Yeah no drawing of this kind is complete without Jews.