News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ukraine's European Revolution?

Started by Sheilbh, December 03, 2013, 07:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Beenherebefore on March 10, 2014, 05:43:42 PM
If it's any consolation, I have wished I was dead about 57 times in the last couple of years. So I am suicidal on a bi-weekly basis.
:yes: Your math works out.

lustindarkness

You'll feel a lot better if you stay in languish,  we are a anti depressive.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Razgovory

Yeah, I kinda thought Norgy was dead as well.  I thought impolite as to ask why that wasn't true.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: dps on March 10, 2014, 05:38:43 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 10, 2014, 02:00:25 PM
I don't get the big deal, he frigging keeps mucking up my Facebook feed with his silly language. :P

Well, maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if you'd let us know that.  We thought he was dead.
you never asked! :blurgh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 10, 2014, 06:01:25 PM
we are a anti depressive.

If only. Then I wouldn't have had my lost year. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on March 10, 2014, 04:12:14 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 10, 2014, 02:04:43 PM
I'm kidding. I have other friends in Norway posting, not to mention the Swedes I'm
Friends with on there posting as well.

The fuck?
Don't be jelly Brainiac.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Capetan Mihali

We need more of the alte kämpfer to return to the fold!  One of us, one of us!
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 10, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

I'm going on record as distancing myself from this.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2014, 07:33:14 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 10, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

I'm going on record as distancing myself from this.

We swore our allegiance to Languish and Napoleon XIV during the abortive Mongolian Scenario putsch of '03.  This can never be forgotten. Now, after our years of struggle, it is time for us all to gather round the fire with our cyberceramic steins and remember the good times, together as one.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Ahem, the abortion was Keewie or however it was spelled. Mongolian Scenario did have some releases.

Anyway, I was objecting to the nazi-imagery.

Sheilbh

I mean we could probably all object to the Nazi imagery.

But I'm sure we're all with the sentiment :P
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive