Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Next on Doomsday Preppers...

11Bravo: I'M PREPARING FOR AN OUTBREAK!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2013, 11:57:19 AM
11Bravo would rather take his chances with brown bears than black juveniles.  More predictable threat environment.

See, now there's a proper risk assessment.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 22, 2013, 12:00:19 PM
11Bravo would rather take his chances with brown bears than black juveniles.  More predictable threat environment.

"Ain't seen a brown bear knock somebody out at a red light yet."

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2013, 12:07:37 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 22, 2013, 12:00:19 PM

"Ain't seen a brown bear knock somebody out at a red light yet."

Exactly, we dont have red lights out here. So, no darkies.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

So how long before the CDC releases the threat report on the Zombie plague?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

grumbler

I'd just like to say to all who contributed to this thread:  well-played!

This thread:  delivered.  Best thread in ages.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Isn't that only wise though?  Bears are generally less dangerous than humans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.