NFL Week 10: Is it actual bullying if you're just really, really oversensitive?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 07, 2013, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

I can only Klingler your ass so many hours of the day, man.

Ed has the conn when I'm doing freaky ass shit on the holo deck.

CountDeMoney

Where have you gone Turk Schonert, a nations turns it's lonely eyes to you.

Oh yeah, a semi-pro team that folded in bankruptcy.

katmai

QuoteEd Reed no longer had a use to the Houston Texans after he said he didn't like the way they were going about business.

The team released Reed, per John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, after the All Pro safety, who had been benched from the starting lineup, openly questioned the Texans' coaches on Sunday and backed up his statement on Monday.

Reed signed a three-year, $15 million deal with the Texans, viewed as a final piece to the puzzle as the team sought a run at the Super Bowl. But everything has fallen apart: Reed struggled to get healthy to start the season, didn't play well once he was ready, was benched and then said the Texans were "outcoached and outplayed" after playing a mere 12 snaps in Sunday's 27-24 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

On Monday, Reed said he "spoke the truth." He was upset about his benching from a few weeks ago.

It was the Texans' seventh straight loss, which has dealt a serious blow to their playoff chances. Now the Texans have decided to bite the bullet and part ways.

It's possible that Reed could return to the Baltimore Ravens to round out his career, but don't rule out another destination such as the New England Patriots, who could need safety depth if Steve Gregory is out for a while. Bill Belichick long has been an admirer of Reed's play. But if Reed is not done in the NFL, don't rule out the New York Jets and Rex Ryan, his former defensive coordinator, bringing him in for a visit.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

He had been beaten out of the starting spot by Shiloh Keo, of all people.  I'm quite possibly a better player than Shiloh Keo.

Kleves

QuoteIt was the Texans' seventh straight loss, which has dealt a serious blow to their playoff chances.
You think?  :lol:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Neil

I really hope that Reed doesn't end up back in Baltimore.  He was a great player and all that, but having him there won't fix the problem with the team:  Bad O-line play.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.