News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

tablet

Started by Darth Wagtaros, September 04, 2013, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

I start the thread and am quickly ignored.  I wonder why I still come here sometimes. Thanks a lot Cal.
PDH!

Grey Fox

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 13, 2013, 06:02:41 AM
I start the thread and am quickly ignored.  I wonder why I still come here sometimes. Thanks a lot Cal.

:ike:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 13, 2013, 06:02:41 AM
:wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 11, 2013, 11:55:19 AM
The cool factor has hit.  The boys' peers now want them.  Being able to take notes in science and math classes directly onto the computer (which would not be possible with only a keyboard) is turning out to be the biggest convenience.

It would have been nice to be able to wait for the next generation.  It sounds like a good improvement but the boys needed something now and this seemed to be the best for their needs at this time.

You convinced me/helped me convince myself.
It is a bit of an odd tweener device but it does happen to work perfectly for my needs.  And I am finding MyNote to be convenient way of dealing with the problem of scrambling to find the right case notepad to put notes in whenever a call comes in.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson