NFL Week 10: Is it actual bullying if you're just really, really oversensitive?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 07, 2013, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 10, 2013, 05:00:41 PM
That was agonizing.

No shit;  the Bengals were out-Ravening the Ravens, and the Ravens were attempting to out-Bengal the Bengals.

What a shitburger sammich of a game.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I'm watching the Bucs, and unlike Katmai, I just can't see how Sciano can be responsible for all these brain farts on the field.

katmai

Your mother let's you stay up this late to watch football on a school night?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Pfft, they don't hear shit when they're asleep.  The cat and I are throwing a basement house party right now.   LIVIN LARGE

CountDeMoney

The Bucs get off the schnide.

Miami had this game, but couldn't put them away.  Shame on your boys, vM.  If only their offensive line wasn't a goddamned Mexican soap opera.

Neil

It's rough when you take two of your starters, and one of them you suspend, and another turns out to be a cowardly pussy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 10, 2013, 06:23:36 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 10, 2013, 05:00:41 PM
That was agonizing.

No shit;  the Bengals were out-Ravening the Ravens, and the Ravens were attempting to out-Bengal the Bengals.

What a shitburger sammich of a game.

I missed all of the game except for overtime.  Was at a kids party in West Virginia.  Could have brought a portable TV but something told me not to bother.  That something was validated by the first half.  Wish I hadn't bothered to watch OT.

Bengals are just a shitty road team this year.  Thankfully they have just two more road games left.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess