News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LAX Being Evacuated

Started by Admiral Yi, November 01, 2013, 11:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on November 01, 2013, 01:45:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 01, 2013, 12:13:47 PM
And that's different from any other major airport in a major city?
It's not... and they all suck. :)

My point is that when going to LA I prefer the smaller airports.  I feel the same way about going to and leaving from Chicago, which is part of the reason I use Midway.... which is crowded, but not as bad as O'Hare.

Yeah, but the connections can be a real pain.  Its is often more convenient to fly into LAX - but then you have to drive from there. :x

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

I was there for a week last month.  When I checked into my hotel, the front desk clerk said "How can I help you?", not "I HATE NIGGERS!"  Nor did I hear anyone else should that or anything similar the whole time I was there. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on November 01, 2013, 04:00:59 PM
I was there for a week last month.  When I checked into my hotel, the front desk clerk said "How can I help you?", not "I HATE NIGGERS!" 

Is that the usual form of greeting in other areas?

Caliga

I mean, if a whole area is labeled 'racist', that's what I would expect to happen there. :bowler:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

katmai is a disgrace to La Raza.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.