News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween 2013

Started by Sophie Scholl, October 26, 2013, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Raz, your niece is as cute as a button.  :wub:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Malthus

I went with Carl despite the rain - he was in his Samurai armour I made for him last year. It took me a damn month to make, so he gets two years out of it!  :lol:

It looks cool on him, and best of all, he can see and move around with it on. He met up with his little buddy down the street, who was in a "Creeper" costume from Minecraft. He could barely totter in that thing, and his headpiece gave no visibility.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

YOu guys are more adventurous than us - we just took Timmy down to Walmart and had him pick out a costume he liked (which turned out to be a tiger - he loves animals that growl and make loud noises).

But you know - kids costumes are light-years ahead of what we had as kids.  Remember those crappy store-bought costumes that were just a plastic raincoat with a picture of what you were supposed to be on the front (e.g. if you were E.T. you had a picture of E.T. on the front) together with a cheap plastic mask?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

BB's american kids are very blond.

Nice costume idea, V.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

I don't think they are any less blonde than BB's Canadian kids :hmm:

Thanks but the idea was actually entirely David's  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2013, 12:00:10 PM
picture of the niece.

My 10 year old niece went as Dorothy from Oz last night.

So needless to say, I now have to completely flush the once very happy memories of all that bondage sex with my ex in the same costume forever and ever.

I feel so queasy now.  SPLASH ONE FLYING MONKEY I REPEAT SPLASH ONE FLYING MONKEY

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on November 01, 2013, 12:31:15 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 01, 2013, 12:28:40 PM
Shame on Riley! Free Candy until 16 is a sacred right!

As they walked away, she said to me, "That's ridiculous. They're old enough to get a job and buy their own candy!" :lol:

So she takes her first steps toward womanhood--that is, being horrible to men and undermining them at every turn.

Matriarchy. :rolleyes:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

That said, it is somewhat lame to be actually trick or treating at >14, or so.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Mad lewt to be grabbed, bro.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Actually, given that house and field parties and the like have been hunted to extinction and kids these days seem to be eschewing alcohol and drugs (at least until they get to college)--and this is probably a good thing, wish I had--I wonder what they're supposed to do on Halloween?  Volleyball championships, I guess. :yuck:
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

I had a mad crush on a volleyball player in High school. They have the best turdcutters.

I never got her.  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I'm not saying female athletes aren't hot, I'm saying watching them hone their hotness is boring, especially if you can't masturbate.
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?