News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 7: Luv Ya Blue! RIP, Bum Phillips

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2013, 09:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

http://www.theonion.com/articles/redskins-kike-owner-refuses-to-change-teams-offens,34292/
QuoteRedskins' Kike Owner Refuses To Change Team's Offensive Name

WASHINGTON—Denying widespread claims that the franchise is being offensive or disrespectful, the Washington Redskins' kike owner announced Monday that he remains steadfast in his refusal to change the team's derogatory name. "The Redskins represent 81 years of great history and tradition, and it's a source of pride for our fans," said the hook-nosed kike, stressing that the team's insulting moniker is "absolutely not a racial slur by any means." "'Washington Redskins' is much more than just a name. It stands for strength, courage, and respect—the very values that are so intrinsic to Native American culture." The shifty-eyed hebe went on to assure fans that he will do "everything in his power" to preserve the team's proud heritage.

jimmy olsen

Finally managed to watch the Pats game.

That new penalty is bullshit and cost us the game! :angry:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 21, 2013, 10:18:04 PM

:sadtrombone:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Fuck off.  The whole Cheatriot dynasty was based on the selective enforcement of the Tuck rule, so you can just suck it down.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Yeah, but there are a lot of bullshit rules now.  Don't whine when your players don't know them, or know them and break them anyway.

katmai

Quote from: katmai on October 20, 2013, 11:11:25 PM
Oh and ETA on the joke experiment that is Schiano as coach of the Bucs being over?
??
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son