"Pro Life" Movement Member Kills Abortion Doctor

Started by alfred russel, May 31, 2009, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on June 01, 2009, 12:19:05 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2009, 12:08:44 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 31, 2009, 02:39:48 PM
If Tiller was slain because of his work, he would be the fourth U.S. physician killed by abortion opponents since 1993. In addition, a nurse at a Birmingham, Alabama, clinic was maimed and an off-duty police officer was killed in a 1998 bombing by Eric Rudolph, who included abortion among his list of anti-government grievances.

Yes, clearly it is the pro-life movement/Christianity at fault rather than faulty wiring in the killers.

What about the 911 attackers? Was it Islam/Islamism at fault or faulty wiring in them?

What about Jeffery Dahmer.  Was it Gayness or faulty wiring?  Or is that the same thing?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on June 01, 2009, 12:19:05 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2009, 12:08:44 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on May 31, 2009, 02:39:48 PM
If Tiller was slain because of his work, he would be the fourth U.S. physician killed by abortion opponents since 1993. In addition, a nurse at a Birmingham, Alabama, clinic was maimed and an off-duty police officer was killed in a 1998 bombing by Eric Rudolph, who included abortion among his list of anti-government grievances.

Yes, clearly it is the pro-life movement/Christianity at fault rather than faulty wiring in the killers.

What about the 911 attackers? Was it Islam/Islamism at fault or faulty wiring in them?

All muslims have faulty wiring and smell bad.

Everybody knows that, duh.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Ironically the 911 attackers made a very strong case for regional mass abortion.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Siege

Quote from: The Brain on June 01, 2009, 02:44:27 PM
Ironically the 911 attackers made a very strong case for regional mass abortion.

Think of the children, those poor little kids are innocent.

Its not their fault that they will all grow up to become terrorist and kill people from other cultures.

Saladin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2009, 05:11:02 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2009, 12:37:24 AM
My post was deadpan sarcasm, of course. My point was that the abortion doctor killings were isolated incidents. In fact, considering the size of the population that considers what they're doing to be legalized murder, it's remarkably low. Operation Rescue is one of the most radical anti-abortion groups out there(they're the ones who block clinics) and even they condemned the shooting. There's just not the network out there to support terrorist acts on the same scale as the Islamists.

Yeah, right.  That's why James Kopp, the killer of Dr. Slepian, was finally found in Europe, bouncing from safe house to safe house hidden by Operation Rescuetards for 3 years.  No network at all.

Didn't know that.. Well atleast the fact that they have a network in Europe..

Razgovory

Yeah, right.  That's why James Kopp, the killer of Dr. Slepian, was finally found in Europe, bouncing from safe house to safe house hidden by Operation Rescuetards for 3 years.  No network at all.

In fairness the Europeans were protecting him primarly because Slepian was a Jew.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Saladin on June 01, 2009, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2009, 12:37:24 AM
My post was deadpan sarcasm, of course. My point was that the abortion doctor killings were isolated incidents. In fact, considering the size of the population that considers what they're doing to be legalized murder, it's remarkably low. Operation Rescue is one of the most radical anti-abortion groups out there(they're the ones who block clinics) and even they condemned the shooting. There's just not the network out there to support terrorist acts on the same scale as the Islamists.

Didn't know that.. Well atleast the fact that they have a network in Europe..

Captured in France, no less.  Go fig.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2009, 10:08:18 PM

I didn't think the French repatriated capital cases.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on June 01, 2009, 10:42:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 01, 2009, 10:08:18 PM

I didn't think the French repatriated capital cases.

Only in cases where the DP is in play, IIRC.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

Siege

Razgovory

Habbaku

At least he doesn't have the grammar of a Russian...

...some of the time.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

Quote from: Habbaku on June 02, 2009, 10:20:45 PM
At least he doesn't have the grammar of a Russian...

...some of the time.

Raskolnikov!  He is on to me.  Lets get out of here Natasha!