News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Most Dangerous States in America

Started by 11B4V, October 07, 2013, 12:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Speaking of OKC, the Gangland episode with the gangbanger getting greased in the mall by an off duty cop is faboo.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Being trapped in Hot Topic was totally rad that night.

merithyn

Quote from: Barrister on October 07, 2013, 01:23:18 AM
Disappointed Alaska is only #2.  In Canada, the northern Territories form #1 through #3 for violent crime rates.

It's #3. :nerd:

At first I was a little surprised that Illinois wasn't on the list, but I think Chicago has been working really hard to clean up the crime up there. And besides Chicago, there's not really much other crime.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Or Brookstone. Some hot ass is usually in there.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on October 07, 2013, 01:16:17 AM
Quote from: DGuller on October 07, 2013, 01:08:37 AM
Should be a matter of time before most of these states disappear from such lists.  The effects of lax gun laws should kick in any day now.

Delaware and Maryland was a shocker to me.

Delaware has traditionally been a gun-friendly state.  Crime really isn't a huge problem, as long as you stay out of the shitty parts of Wilmington and New Castle.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

South Carolina seems perfectly peaceful.  They always burglarize me when I'm not home.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)