Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 25, 2013, 09:54:52 AM
Quote from: Barrister on September 25, 2013, 09:03:26 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2013, 07:01:32 AM
Be present for an ER interview of a 6 year old rape victim, and this stuff just bounces off you.

You're not the only one who has interviewed 6 year old rape victims.  This stuff doesn't just bounce off you.

Seedy's a thug with no children.

Talking children, what's the sex of #3?

Boy.  Coming close now.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2013, 09:09:22 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 25, 2013, 09:04:03 AM
I like how you guys are acting like this is so out of line with Seedy's other material.
If they were shooting victims, it'd be all yuks and nyuks.  Languish's hypocrisy is so Languish.
To be fair, I'd make jokes at their expense but I can't be bothered to read their signs to search for just the right one.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on September 25, 2013, 01:25:49 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2013, 09:09:22 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 25, 2013, 09:04:03 AM
I like how you guys are acting like this is so out of line with Seedy's other material.
If they were shooting victims, it'd be all yuks and nyuks.  Languish's hypocrisy is so Languish.
To be fair, I'd make jokes at their expense but I can't be bothered to read their signs to search for just the right one.

This is languish.  If you can make a rape joke and be funny about it, have at it.

But calling a rape victim  a "whore" isn't funny.

Neil

They're just not as funny as ferry passengers drowning.  :(
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Or people getting decapitated.  LOL NOT A GOOD TIME TO LOSE ONE'S HEAD
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on September 25, 2013, 01:31:47 PM

For the record, counselor, I didn't call a rape victim a whore because she was a rape victim.  I called someone a whore who misspelled "pretending". 
And what with all the recent discussion on intent and mens rea, shame on you, you sanctimonious shitbird.

mongers

Are 'we' happy with this thread being readily googleable ?  :hmm:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2013, 01:51:59 PM

For the record, counselor, I didn't call a rape victim a whore because she was a rape victim.  I called someone a whore who misspelled "pretending". 
And what with all the recent discussion on intent and mens rea, shame on you, you sanctimonious shitbird.

You're calling me out?   :lol:

I'm not the one who said you had your balls caught in a zipper.  I'm not the one who said you were being foolish, nor the one who called you a thug, or that you were acting like a dick.  I'm not the one who said you come across as "a little damaged".

What did I say instead?  That you weren't funny. -_-

CountDeMoney

Who said anything about trying to be funny?  Misspelling is no laughing matter.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on September 25, 2013, 02:03:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 25, 2013, 01:51:59 PM

You're calling me out?   :lol:

I'm not the one who said you had your balls caught in a zipper.  I'm not the one who said you were being foolish, nor the one who called you a thug, or that you were acting like a dick.  I'm not the one who said you come across as "a little damaged".

What did I say instead?  That you weren't funny. -_-

That's worse that everything else put together.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 25, 2013, 02:06:48 PM
I'd like to see Seeds call me out. :angry:

You and your claws have been out for years, Kitten.