News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Amanda Knox: I Can't Go Back

Started by 11B4V, September 21, 2013, 12:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Those pasta eating bastards can fuck off..

:perv:

Quote(Newser) – Amanda Knox won't be returning to Italy for her retrial, she confirmed in an interview today. "It's not a possibility," she told Matt Lauer on the Today Show. "I was imprisoned as an innocent person and I just can't relive that." When Lauer asked if she were worried that would look like an admission of guilt, she replied, "I look at it as an admission of innocence, to be quite honest. ... It's common sense not to go back."

At the same time, Knox said she thought her legal team would prevail. When Lauer asked if she'd thought about the fact that a conviction would leave her unable to safely leave the US, she replied, "I think about it all the time. It's so scary. Everything's at stake." She also said she hoped Meredith Kercher's family didn't believe she was guilty. "I don't want to be forever separated from them, because at this point Meredith is a part of my life." The trial is set to begin on Sept. 30, notes Reuters.

http://www.newser.com/story/174582/amanda-knox-i-cant-go-back.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united&utm_campaign=rss_top
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

I dunno.  That's a pretty cold looking pic.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

It's a sexy pic. Serious looking women are hot.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Phillip V

OttoVonBismarck

Unless things have changed most prisons in Europe outside of the old Soviet bloc aren't really that bad--aside from France, which at least used to have a reputation for very unpleasant and poorly funded prisons.

Phillip V

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on September 22, 2013, 03:45:14 PM
Unless things have changed most prisons in Europe outside of the old Soviet bloc aren't really that bad--aside from France, which at least used to have a reputation for very unpleasant and poorly funded prisons.
All young women should have their prison sentence suspended until they are older.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Phillip V on September 22, 2013, 06:00:57 PM
All young women should have their prison sentence suspended until they are older.

You should open a halfway house for violent offenders.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?