News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mechwarrior Online

Started by Berkut, September 13, 2013, 01:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on September 15, 2013, 09:58:33 PM
Click the Mechbay tab.

I have and all the Mech's in there seem to cost MC...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

The default list are the hero mechs.  Above the list are a series of buttons : L, M, H, A.  Click those.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on September 15, 2013, 10:53:05 PM
The default list are the hero mechs.  Above the list are a series of buttons : L, M, H, A.  Click those.

My noobness didn't realize you could buy with just CB :blush:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Katmai's mech is gonna have hydraulics and those funny horns Mexicans like.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

I wouldn't be closed to the idea of a Languish Clan to harass PUGs.

How many new maps have been added since this winter/spring?

Berkut

The maps, I have to say, suck.

There are not enough of them, and they all feel kind of the same - they are basically just a bunch of mazes to run around in. No real "character" to each map, with anything that feels like real terrain.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned