News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Bought this and played through a bunch of missions. The driving feels is arcadey but feels right, the shooting is solid, and the world they created is hilarious. Michael is my favorite character so far.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Jumped onto a moving train as Franklin and rode it through half of the island, shot the train conductor dead so now the train is running out of control. I jumped off before I could see any of the mayhem.

Switched over the Michael who was chilling on the pier, decided to ride the Ferris wheel, then chased after a woman with my knife shouting insults at her because she said something vaguely insulting to me. Murdered her in front of twenty people and fled the cops on foot. Right after that went on a date with the wife, my hands still covered in a woman's blood, got drunk at a bar and drove her back to the shopping center still piss drunk when she started talking about how she would give the pool boy a blowjob.  :lol:

Grand Theft Auto. :wub:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 20, 2013, 09:07:49 PM
Bought this and played through a bunch of missions. The driving feels is arcadey but feels right, the shooting is solid, and the world they created is hilarious. Michael is my favorite character so far.

I like Franklin. Michael unfortunately has those annoying children that pop up. I also am still not sure what the shrink sessions do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2013, 05:11:46 PM

I like Franklin. Michael unfortunately has those annoying children that pop up. I also am still not sure what the shrink sessions do.

Michael's life is so terrible it actually makes me laugh. His family is a caricature of the fear of every middle-aged suburban has-been and he's just looking for something to make his life interesting again. When he [spoiler]mistakenly destroys a Mexican drug lord's house because he thought that slimy wife-sleeping pool boy lived there I was in stitches. [/spoiler]

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on September 19, 2013, 10:59:24 AM
Quote from: DGuller on September 18, 2013, 07:07:06 PM
It sucks that Rockstar seems to treat PCs as an afterthought.

It's where the money is.

Well that's what Jake said a few years back when he worked for them.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 21, 2013, 05:47:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2013, 05:11:46 PM

Michael's life is so terrible it actually makes me laugh. His family is a caricature of the fear of every middle-aged suburban has-been and he's just looking for something to make his life interesting again. When he [spoiler]mistakenly destroys a Mexican drug lord's house because he thought that slimy wife-sleeping pool boy lived there I was in stitches. [/spoiler]

I was just like...meh.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

If you like GTA, yes. If not, no. :P

katmai

Quote from: garbon on September 22, 2013, 01:12:27 AM
If you like GTA, yes. If not, no. :P

Well I enjoyed GTA IV, but never finished it...

And that is only one i've played in series.

garbon

jimmy olsen

Quote from: FunkMonk on September 21, 2013, 12:21:54 PM
Jumped onto a moving train as Franklin and rode it through half of the island, shot the train conductor dead so now the train is running out of control. I jumped off before I could see any of the mayhem.

Switched over the Michael who was chilling on the pier, decided to ride the Ferris wheel, then chased after a woman with my knife shouting insults at her because she said something vaguely insulting to me. Murdered her in front of twenty people and fled the cops on foot. Right after that went on a date with the wife, my hands still covered in a woman's blood, got drunk at a bar and drove her back to the shopping center still piss drunk when she started talking about how she would give the pool boy a blowjob.  :lol:

Grand Theft Auto. :wub:
You sir are a monster! :angry:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on September 22, 2013, 01:08:18 AM
So is it a buy or what?

Yes, best one I've played of the series.

Trevor is too fucking great.  Grabon won't like him because he's not black.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai