News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Okay how could one dislike driving through Los Santos listening to Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" and then Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time"? :lol:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

:wub:

I'll be buying it this weekend.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2013, 09:21:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 16, 2013, 11:40:13 AM
I've noticed that of the UK reviews I've read, all seem to want to focus on the immorality/non-sympathetic nature of all the leads.  Not sure why that's an issue. :blush:

Really?  UK reviews focusing on immorality and non-sympathetic nature of video games characters?  In a nation full of Mongers?  Well, color me surprised as shit.

You spelt colour wrong.

Kleves

GTA V made $800m in one day.  :lol:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Scipio

Quote from: Kleves on September 18, 2013, 06:16:52 PM
GTA V made $800m in one day.  :lol:
That works out to 15 million misogynists at retail price.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Alcibiades

Enjoying it a lot. Pretty vivid torture scene that I'm sure will draw a lot of attention/outrage.  Or probably should more than the strip club is.  :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 16, 2013, 09:21:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 16, 2013, 11:40:13 AM
I've noticed that of the UK reviews I've read, all seem to want to focus on the immorality/non-sympathetic nature of all the leads.  Not sure why that's an issue. :blush:

Really?  UK reviews focusing on immorality and non-sympathetic nature of video games characters? In a nation full of Mongers?  Well, color me surprised as shit.

Egads, no wonder I find it at times somewhat painful to live here.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

It sucks that Rockstar seems to treat PCs as an afterthought.

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on September 16, 2013, 10:41:23 PM
I didn't think I'd enjoy San Andreas. "I don't want to play as a black guy" I said.

I enjoyed the heck out of it.
Agree.  I loved San Andreas, moreso that GTA IV in fact.  I think I liked Vice City the best and would love to see a remake with modern graphics/mechanics.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Vice City >>>>>>>>> other GTAs
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on September 18, 2013, 07:07:06 PM
It sucks that Rockstar seems to treat PCs as an afterthought.

It's where the money is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

sbr

I so ODed on gta3 I can't play any of the games anymore.  I was laid off for a few weeks and finished the game 100%, playing 12+ hours a day.

I want to like them but can't.  :(

Scipio

Quote from: DGuller on September 18, 2013, 07:07:06 PM
It sucks that Rockstar seems to treat PCs and womenas an afterthought.
FYPFY.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

garbon

Pretty sure they did not need to have the longshoreman-move containers mission...<_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.