News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GTA V soon Bitches

Started by 11B4V, September 11, 2013, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Sept 17th
Be rollin with some "Cop Killer" playing in the background.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Liep

Will it be out for civilised game platforms, such as the computer?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Quote from: Liep on September 11, 2013, 04:26:39 PM
Will it be out for civilised game platforms, such as the computer?

Some day sure.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

So Mirror focuses on how the leaked map looks like a ninja turtle.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/gta-v-grand-theft-auto-2268273

While The Desert Sun (paper in Palm Springs) focuses on how the Palm Springs tram and Salton sea appear to be in the game.

http://voices.mydesert.com/2013/09/11/gta-v-map-leak-appears-to-show-palm-springs-tram-parody/
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

So glad this is coming out soon. Currently, a lot of Manhattan (particularly in the village) is one big GTA V ad. :D

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2013, 10:46:41 AM
Series peaked at GTA2.

Sure you can believe that if you like to hold onto wrongheaded notions.

Syt

I'll wait for the PC version this time around.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

I've noticed that of the UK reviews I've read, all seem to want to focus on the immorality/non-sympathetic nature of all the leads.  Not sure why that's an issue. :blush:

The Brain

What's the setting? Please tell me it's not contemporary.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Phillip V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 16, 2013, 11:40:13 AM
I've noticed that of the UK reviews I've read, all seem to want to focus on the immorality/non-sympathetic nature of all the leads.  Not sure why that's an issue. :blush:

Really?  UK reviews focusing on immorality and non-sympathetic nature of video games characters?  In a nation full of Mongers?  Well, color me surprised as shit.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on September 16, 2013, 10:47:23 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 16, 2013, 10:46:41 AM
Series peaked at GTA2.

Sure you can believe that if you like to hold onto wrongheaded notions.

Honestly found GTAIV boring as hell.  It was like a Dguller simulator.  Loved GTAIII and Vice City.  Vice City was probably my favorite.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

I didn't think I'd enjoy San Andreas. "I don't want to play as a black guy" I said.

I enjoyed the heck out of it.

I said something similar about GTA4 but had a lot of fun with it too.

I'm expecting a lot from GTA5 and looking forward to when they release the MP component.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

According to the cashiers, last night best buy decided to re-org store. PS3 games are now available only in an aisle facing cashiers, which you can't see unless you are at cashiers.

Also because I guess of midnight kids excited this morning, you had to go to cashier to personally ask for a copy of GTAV. What is this, Gamestop? :yucky: