News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The NSA, and the loyalty of future generations

Started by CountDeMoney, September 03, 2013, 08:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 05, 2013, 09:12:26 AM
Grumbler, I am deeply sorry that your great grandfather, your grandfather, your father and you couldnt hold a steady job.  It explains a lot. 

Don't be sorry.  It may well be the reason why I (and my forebears) don't make silly statements about logic, unlike those of you who are stuck in the first job you could get.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

crazy canuck

Quote from: grumbler on September 05, 2013, 10:40:30 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 05, 2013, 09:12:26 AM
Grumbler, I am deeply sorry that your great grandfather, your grandfather, your father and you couldnt hold a steady job.  It explains a lot. 

Don't be sorry. 

Ok

Tamas

Quote from: Viking on September 04, 2013, 07:46:27 PM
The further we get from the generations which created the safe and secure world we live in the greater the hatred and disgust towards the legionaries which are holding off the barbarians at the gate.

If you are sufficiently self centered to ONLY look at the effect that the NSA might have on you then you are ignoring the big picture badly.

there is a fine line there, which crossed too much in either direction is very bad, I give you that much. But the NSA methods seem way over the top.

KRonn

Every other day more comes out about the NSA. Today it was reported that the NSA has built computers and systems to crack into anyone's bank account, or any other personal encrypted site. The NSA has worked with software/security application vendors to create backdoors into some of the security systems that are used worldwide.

It was reported earlier that Snowden stole a lot more than feared and now the Russians, Chinese and whoever else now has access to all this info. Info on NSA techniques and methods, compromising so much.

This crap, plus all the rest that's come out, should make everyone crazy, nervous and damned pissed off.