Kim Jong-un's ex-lover executed by firing squad

Started by Savonarola, August 29, 2013, 03:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on August 29, 2013, 03:51:57 PM
Hey, I found the music video of "Excellent Horselike Lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tkXgw2OMY

It seems the the North Koreans share that weird communist quality where they are really fucking proud of ordinary factory equipment.

I figured the song was a tribute to Penelope Cruz.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Quote from: Razgovory on August 29, 2013, 03:44:15 PM
Kim Ok is a pretty cool name, though Excellent horse-like lady is a bit of a strange name for a song.

It's dedicated to Sarah Jessica Parker.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Quote from: Syt on August 30, 2013, 10:26:29 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 29, 2013, 03:44:15 PM
Kim Ok is a pretty cool name, though Excellent horse-like lady is a bit of a strange name for a song.

She is not excellent :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

lustindarkness

QuoteOn the explicit orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

I wish this was on youtube.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: lustindarkness on August 30, 2013, 10:43:40 AM
QuoteOn the explicit orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

lustindarkness

Quote from: Syt on August 30, 2013, 10:47:14 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on August 30, 2013, 10:43:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ

Blocked from work, not available for mobile. :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

It's the Monty Python skid "How not to be seen" which features exploding people.
—Stephen Jay Gould

dps

Quote from: Syt on August 30, 2013, 11:55:00 AM
It's the Monty Python skid "How not to be seen" which features exploding people.

One of my favorite Python sketches.

alfred russel

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 30, 2013, 10:49:42 AM
I got 98 problems...

I read her last words were said to Kim Jong-un: "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love a bad name."
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 30, 2013, 10:28:20 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 30, 2013, 10:26:29 AM

She is not excellent :angry:

I watched part of New Year's Eve the other night;  man, that horse face is just getting horsier.   Thought I was watching the Preakness for a moment.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I can think of a couple ex girlfriends I'd like to see lined up against the wall.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Is this that mule like spinning woman person? Or is that his current missus? Its hard to keep up with these celebrities....so I like the North Korean approach of executing them once they're past their prime. Doing that in Britain would certain solve a lot of problems (Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity, etc...)

edit- ah, I mis-remember. Excellent Horse Like Lady is the one I'm thinking about.

also:

QuoteNorth Korea's Communist dictator
:bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: alfred russel on August 30, 2013, 12:04:15 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 30, 2013, 10:49:42 AM
I got 98 problems...

I read her last words were said to Kim Jong-un: "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame. You give love a bad name."
:lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point