News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Teens attack Mom, want to eat her liver

Started by Syt, September 23, 2013, 09:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/20/us/teens-attack-mom-spokane/index.html?sr=fb092313teenmomliver10a

QuoteTwo teens attack one's mom, plan to eat her liver after pill binge, deputy says

(CNN) -- Two teenagers -- 13 and 14 years old -- are in custody in Spokane, Washington, and the mother of one of the teens is recuperating in a hospital after she was attacked by the boys following a pill-taking episode, authorities said.

The boys apparently had planned to kill the woman, who is the 13-year-old's mother, and eat her liver, Spokane County Sheriff's Deputy Craig Chamberlin told CNN Friday.

"The 14-year-old came up with the idea of, 'Hey, let's rip her open and eat her liver,' but it never happened," said Chamberlin. Instead, the older boy allegedly beat the woman with the handle of a sword, Chamberlin said, adding, "I think that was their original plan, to cut her open, but then they changed their minds."

The woman was left bloodied with head injuries after the incident Tuesday, and remained hospitalized Friday in stable condition at a local hospital.

The boys were arrested after a crime spree that included auto theft, burglary and vandalism, authorities said.

According to Chamberlin:

The injured woman was found in her home by deputies responding to call; nearby were two knives and a sword with a bent handle. After deputies found no sign of forced entry into the woman's house, a manhunt was launched for the two teenagers.

Deputies were called to the home of the 14-year-old's father when the man realized his 2005 Dodge Durango SUV was missing, and shortly afterward a call came in about a vehicle hit-and-run. The Durango was found at the accident scene but the teenagers were not.

Deputies then received a call of a residential burglary in process.

"The place was damaged. There were kicked holes in the wall," Chamberlin said, "Just malicious mischief."

A state patrol trooper spotted the two teens running from the scene of the burglary, they were caught and arrested.

The teens, whose names were not released, were booked on juvenile charges of second-degree assault, taking a motor vehicle without permission, residential burglary , second-degree malicious mischief and hit-and-run, Chamberlin said.

The son of the injured woman later told deputies that he had been taking "blue pills" and would never do anything like the alleged crimes while sober," according to Chamberlin.

"It could be anything, it could be ecstasy, it had to have been some type of opium, hallucinogen...We were never able to collect any (pills)," Chamberlin said.

Both teens have been appointed public defenders.

CNN did not receive an immediate response from the Spokane County public defender's office Friday.

I guess they gave up on the original plan because they realized they were out of fava beans and Chianti.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

I ate my wife's taco when I was taking pills.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

QuoteThe son of the injured woman later told deputies that he had been taking "blue pills" and would never do anything like the alleged crimes while sober," according to Chamberlin.

GIVE ME A RED.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

KRonn

DGuller

Something in this story doesn't make sense to me.  How were they going to eat that liver anyway?  I imagine these two aren't exactly future Master Chef contest winners.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on September 23, 2013, 09:23:18 AM
I guess they gave up on the original plan because they realized they were out of fava beans and Chianti.

Maybe they didn't have ice for their chianti.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

dps

Was the dude holding the sword by the blade when he beat her with the handle? 

grumbler

Quote from: dps on September 23, 2013, 04:43:53 PM
Was the dude holding the sword by the blade when he beat her with the handle?
Speaking bluntly, I would say that it appears he was.  The son would have been sharper.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!