News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Oh, this is gonna be fun

Started by Ed Anger, August 20, 2013, 08:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

http://www.standupamericanow.org/press-release/2013/07/press-release-announcing-location-of-terry-jones-911-koran-burn-event

I'll have a cookout.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

July 25th, 2013

MEDIA CONTACT:  (352) 871-2680 or [email protected]

WORLDWIDE BURNING OF 2,998 KORANS ON SEPTEMBER 11th, 2013

We have secured a location in the Tampa Bay area for our September 11th event.

The radical hand of Islam shows itself with violence against anyone who dares to stand up and speak the truth. We at Stand Up America Now will not back down. We will not be silent.

Abraham Lincoln said, "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."

On September 11th, 2013, to remember those who were murdered by radical Islam, and to send Islam a very clear warning, that they will not get their foothold in the American Constitution as they have done in Europe, we will be holding an International Burning of 2,998 Korans, representing one for each individual who was murdered in the September 11th, 2001 attacks.

President Obama is a aggressively working to convince the American public that civil rights laws are violated by those who make "inflammatory" statements about Islam.  However, peaceful speech and expression is fully within our civil rights.  Criticism of Islam cannot be avoided in light of its violent and oppressive nature. It is unjust that this scrutiny is to be considered "inflammatory" while the murderously inflammatory words of the Koran and the teachings of Islam's leaders are protected by corrupt politics and politcal correctness.  We are on an extremely dangerous path as a nation!

Video:  Dr. Terry Jones to Burn 2998 Korans on 9/11

Stand Up America Now, invites you to send Korans to: 

5805 NW 37 Street, Gainesville, Florida 32653

SEE OUR FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:  Worldwide Burning of 2998 Korans on September 11th, 2013
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

He should just put out an app that lets you burn virtual Korans on your phone in the safety & comfort of your home.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I was reading mine on the can, peace be with you, and it fell in.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

The vague thread title will at least piss of Siege.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 20, 2013, 08:53:21 AM
The vague thread title will at least piss of Siege.

The content may make up for it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Too bad it's in Tampa.  I hate Florida.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

A strange turn for Monty Python.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers