And we're back!

Main Menu

Boobs Ramen

Started by Jacob, August 19, 2013, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I've said my part, dammit.  :mad:

The Larch

It saddens me to see people quarreling over something as noble, beautiful and worthy of admiration as a good pair of boobs.

Jacob

Quote from: The Larch on August 19, 2013, 06:35:28 PM
It saddens me to see people quarreling over something as noble, beautiful and worthy of admiration as a good pair of boobs.

I don't think the boobs have much to do with the quarrel.

We quarrel because we are a bunch of quarrelsome gits*

(*mongers can elaborate on the provenance of that word)

CountDeMoney

It saddens me to see people quarreling over something as noble, beautiful and worthy of admiration as a good pair of boobs Xiacob.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 06:42:33 PM
It saddens me to see people quarreling over something as noble, beautiful and worthy of admiration as a good pair of boobs Xiacob.

Probably not a particularly apt correction.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Larch

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2013, 06:43:05 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 06:42:33 PM

Probably not a particularly apt correction.

Somebody's got a mancrush...  :wub:

CountDeMoney

Everybody Loves Xiacob.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 06:47:12 PM
Everybody Loves Xiacob.

Does Yi? That's how I determine what I like.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: Jacob on August 19, 2013, 06:42:06 PM

I don't think the boobs have much to do with the quarrel.

We quarrel because we are a bunch of quarrelsome gits*

(*mongers can elaborate on the provenance of that word)

:D

And in a way that's quite appropriate, because many of us might be turning into somewhat useless things, but what we're 'attached' to is something real, it's called Languish and it sorta functions as a community (old folkhome etc) . :gasp:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I still like the smaller B and C. Cups best. Anything larger, there is a suffocation hazard.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2013, 08:34:26 PM
I still like the smaller B and C. Cups best. Anything larger, there is a suffocation hazard.

True, I like 'em in the 34B/36C range, but they have to be height/weight proportionate as well. Caliga-approved knockers are just gross.

Then again, I don't really give a shit anyway.  I'm a legs and ass man.  Gotta have legs and that onion in the back.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

When it comes to boobs, I firmly believe in equal opportunity and non-discrimination.

PDH

I have dated everything from A to DD, and all I can say is that I like boobs.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM