News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Join the Conspira-Sea Cruse!

Started by Malthus, August 20, 2015, 02:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

My God. As if cruise ships were not insufferable enough already.

'Another cruise ship is coming to our town. Thousands of people dressed up like Obi Wan Kenobi wielding plastic light sabers with money to spend!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 21, 2015, 09:29:09 AM
Thousands of people dressed up like Obi Wan Kenobi wielding plastic light sabers with money to spend!

I rather suspect that in most places the last part of that sentence makes up for any amount of insanity implied by the first part. [/Mono]  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

I am not a fan of cruises.  The food is so-so at best.  I can easily find much better food elsewhere.  An endless supply of mediocre food isn't my thing.  It is far too expensive, and I see too little.  The room is tiny and the ship is too crowded.  They keep telling me that the ship is huge but frankly it doesn't mean much.  Most of the space is taken up by guest rooms, all but one is not accessible.  A bigger ship just means more people will compete with me for the limited facilities. 

It may however be the most comfortable way to see Antarctica though. 

celedhring

My aunt used to work as entertainment director for cruise ships. She's retired before she's 50 and she's the wealthiest in the family (not that it takes much).

She also married the ship's first officer.  :lol:

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Syt on August 20, 2015, 02:53:31 PM
The ship is primed to sink on high seas, right? RIGHT?

I wonder how much it would cost to rent a Kilo from the Russians... :shifty:

grumbler

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on August 21, 2015, 01:01:00 PM
Quote from: Syt on August 20, 2015, 02:53:31 PM
The ship is primed to sink on high seas, right? RIGHT?

I wonder how much it would cost to rent a Kilo from the Russians... :shifty:

If you have a kilo, that's intent to distribute.*

*distribute bodies all over the ocean floor.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Zanza

A better destination than the Mexican Riviera would be the Bermuda Triangle.

Norgy

grumbler

Quote from: Zanza on August 21, 2015, 01:19:05 PM
A better destination than the Mexican Riviera would be the Bermuda Triangle.

From LA?  Couldn't do it in seven days.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Norgy

You know little of the powers of the Illuminati.

Malthus

Quote from: Norgy on August 21, 2015, 02:27:42 PM

We prefer it stay that way!  :ph34r:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on August 21, 2015, 02:27:42 PM

And you know little about the powers of the ship's engine room.  :P

Bayraktar!

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: celedhring on August 21, 2015, 11:01:49 AM
My aunt used to work as entertainment director for cruise ships. She's retired before she's 50 and she's the wealthiest in the family (not that it takes much).

She also married the ship's first officer.  :lol:

straight from Loveboat I guess

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.