And we're back!

Main Menu

Things were better when....

Started by Ed Anger, May 22, 2009, 04:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: PDH on May 28, 2009, 09:38:46 AM
Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2009, 12:55:24 AM
Things were better when...life was more than just trying not to be miserable.
See, for all the shit...life is more than that.  It is fun to bitch about kids at least.  Someday, Ed will invite me to Ohio and we can sit on his porch and damn the modern day generation.

Life certainly ought to be more than that. But this social animal bullshit gets in the way, since it forces you to deal with and make commitments to other human beings. And human beings are mostly selfish pricks.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 28, 2009, 08:23:38 AM
Mother of God...

A planned Buckaroo Banzai TV series. JUST RAPE ME SOME MORE, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS.
What?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2009, 09:40:32 AM
Quote from: PDH on May 28, 2009, 09:38:46 AM
Quote from: Berkut on May 28, 2009, 12:55:24 AM
Things were better when...life was more than just trying not to be miserable.
See, for all the shit...life is more than that.  It is fun to bitch about kids at least.  Someday, Ed will invite me to Ohio and we can sit on his porch and damn the modern day generation.

Life certainly ought to be more than that. But this social animal bullshit gets in the way, since it forces you to deal with and make commitments to other human beings. And human beings are mostly selfish pricks.
Why would it be about more than that?  Why would it be about anything?  It is what it is.  There's no rhyme or reason to it, no pattern or purpose.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: saskganesh on May 28, 2009, 09:40:30 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 28, 2009, 12:50:19 AM

Don't worry. Many elderly people (especially potheads) get easily confused by unfamiliar sounds and sights. :hug:

indeed. It's a definite sign.

and what's with these people who use microphones for their handsfree cell phones? they use them everywhere, with little discretion. every call becomes a performance broadcast.

at first I thought it was just a fresh wave of Tourette's.

The speakerphones annoy me.  I dont wanna listen to some statically dolt having a loud phone conversation.
PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points