South Africa gangs using rape to 'cure' lesbians

Started by jimmy olsen, March 13, 2009, 09:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Richmond, CA is a den of scum and villainy where the schools are surrounded with razor wire. There is functionally no difference between Richmond and Africa.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

PDH

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 14, 2009, 04:33:42 PM
Richmond, CA is a den of scum and villainy where the schools are surrounded with razor wire. There is functionally no difference between Richmond and Africa.
Probably a lower literacy rate in Richmond...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: PDH on March 14, 2009, 04:52:27 PM
Third worlders are third worlders whether they come from Africa or Mexico.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

And higher obesity rates.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on March 14, 2009, 05:45:30 PM
And higher obesity rates.
You're one to be making cracks about being fat.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on March 14, 2009, 01:49:35 AM
Quote from: Neil on March 13, 2009, 09:48:56 PM
Rape is the answer to everything in Africa.  AIDS, homosexuality, vampires, ethnic strife.

When all you have is a hammer everything starts to look like nail.
:D
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)