News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale and cards

Started by Razgovory, July 11, 2013, 03:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

:huh: The Walking Dead is ANOTHER game you can't save?

Did some law get passed that made it illegal to save PC games on demand? :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Scipio

So what just crashed the Steam Store?
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Grey Fox

Some % off change. ARMA II went from 50 to 66%, My guess : Valve.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Prison architect is frustrating fun. Beta so has some word glitches like dead visitors sliding off the morticians slab only to be proper back up by the guard. Repeat.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

Bought Deadlight. I really liked Prince of Persia back in the day.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Queequeg

Is Sins of a Solar Empire worth it?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Grey Fox

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on July 13, 2013, 08:49:23 AM
:huh: The Walking Dead is ANOTHER game you can't save?

Did some law get passed that made it illegal to save PC games on demand? :mad:
Playing this game is making me hungry. :)

Korea

Purchased The Walking Dead since every one won't shut the fuck up about it. Playing through episode 1 and it's okay. I don't particularly care for the control scheme. It's an okay story so far.
I want my mother fucking points!

Caliga

When you have to choose between two characters, I always choose one of the two adult chicks if applicable just in case you get to bang them later. :)

Queequeg

GODDAMN IT I NEED OPINIONS ON THIS

Razgovory

I think the demo is out there somewhere.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.