Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 11, 2013, 04:24:02 PM
I had some philly cheesesteak lean pockets
Dude. :(  Even I won't eat that shit...
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

You aren't poor, and they aren't all that bad. Much better than the pizza flavored ones.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 11, 2013, 04:34:11 PM
You aren't poor, and they aren't all that bad. Much better than the pizza flavored ones.
If I was poor, I'd eat plain white rice and canned chicken for dinner before I'd eat them things.

Actually, you can make a really good meal from white rice, canned chicken, salt, pepper, olive oil, and white wine.  Put the chicken plus juice from can in a rice cooker, add rice, and cook.  When it finishes stir the other shit in.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 11, 2013, 04:30:28 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 11, 2013, 04:13:37 PM
I have never heard of this place or the Jimmie whatevers you people are going on about.
Jimmy John's started in Chicago. Bunch of them all over the place now.

ya gotta remember Cal, i'm in Alaska where the town went abuzz over Olive Garden coming to state....in 2011!!

The irony is most national chains that come up here the stores are some of the higher ranked in sales, but still have limited choices.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 11, 2013, 04:36:00 PM
If I was poor, I'd eat plain white rice and canned chicken for dinner before I'd eat them things.

Actually, you can make a really good meal from white rice, canned chicken, salt, pepper, olive oil, and white wine.  Put the chicken plus juice from can in a rice cooker, add rice, and cook.  When it finishes stir the other shit in.

Like we were rich enough for white wine <_<

garbon

If you are poor you'd be eating ramen.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I'll take meat from the freezer over meat from a can any day.

@garbon- I'm not *that* poor.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

katmai

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

I don't think I could eat canned chicken if I knew. :x

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 11, 2013, 04:50:10 PM
I don't think I could eat canned chicken if I knew. :x

Heh, never tried it myself.

Tonitrus

Why would canned chicken be any worse than canned tuna?